Saturday, January 5, 2013

just another day at the job


Hello All!

This happened a couple of days ago.
 I work at retail store that mainly specialize in clothing.  Today I was the main cashier and it was normal slow morning.  Anyways, I was checking out a customer when I notice they had pick out one of our Trekkies shirt. I told them I was a huge Trekkie and bought many of those shirts already. I found out she wasn’t the fan it was her grandson who was with her at the counter. I started to tell her about the upcoming convention in February and about my Sci-fi Club I am a part of.  She writing all this down and told me her son who was in the air force was the one who really loves Star Trek and Doctor who.  This lady seems so happy to know there was more around here.  She very nice and it was great to tell her about my geekiness!



Stay geeky!
Dalek Chick  

0 comments:

Post a Comment