Saturday, January 12, 2013

Geeky Links!


Hello all fellow Geeks,

I’ve been pondering on what my next Blog post would be.  I wanted to be something fun! So I figure I’ll share some of my favorite links.

www.startrek.com – Of course I would love this site, I use to check it daily but since I have them on my Facebook, I rarely go the website. They still have some great info about upcoming events and such.
www.Trekradio.net  - I came across them just  little over a year ago, one of their Dj @Deyvid_KDF started following me so I follow back  found out he was djing and ever since then fell in love with Trek Radio. So much that I might be on Trek Radio staff. Check them out my favorite show is @radiorisa show on Monday 11pm CST and Fridays 1pm CST.
www.thinkgeek.com – This site can be very dangerous if you have some money. It has all kinds of geeky items to buy. I have gotten Star Trek cookie cutters, TARDIS disappearing mug, TARDIS cookie jar and a Star trek beach towel!
www.scifiexpo.com – These guys put out three Conventions out a year. The  have Sci-Fi EXPO  which the smallest con they do, then there is  Dallas Comic Con which is the biggest one and last there is Fan days  which I guess  medium size con.
www.cosmic-city.com – Capt Shinypants already mention these guys! They have the best Shirt, not much to say about this because they’re that awesome!
www.trekmovie.com – If you want to know what’s going on , these are the people you need see, they always seem to have the best info and articles around.
https://www.facebook.com/The.Doctor.Who.Tardis - Greg post some awesome Doctor Who stuff, everything from handmade crafts to jokes only Whovians would get. He doesn’t have website but this is his Facebook page.

These are so of the site that I tend to visit or keep an eye on.
I hope you will check out of these sites out!

Bow ties are cool
     Dalek Chick


0 comments:

Post a Comment