Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Intro and stuff


Hello Fellow Geeks!

My name is  Dalek Chick, and I am currently looking for The Doctor, to exterminate him. 
In other news I am geeky girl who loves to cosplay and geek out! Of course I consider myself as Whovian but also a Trekkie and a Browncoat.  I currently live in Texas with my animals in which most of them are name after sci-fi characters. I have Kaylee and Ezri both are Gerbils , a 5 month old Kitten name River, a  4 year old Min Pin Zoey and  9 year old  Dachshund  name Samson ( Sammy).  Other then looking for the Doctor I also love to play board games.  I hope this blog will become something interesting to those who read it.  We will hopefully tell stories of our daily geeky lives!

Bow ties are cool
Dalek Chick  



0 comments:

Post a Comment