Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Introductions and such: Capt. Shinypants

Welcome to my shiny little corner of the Internet! You are in for a treat; between Dalek Chick and myself, you are going to have your face geeked right off of your pretty little heads. So now, on to the introducing bit:

I am Capt. Shinypants. If your hand touches metal, I swear by my pretty floral bonnet I will end you...or something like that. I have a little ship that ain't pretty, but she's a keeper. There's no power in the 'verse that can keep me from geeking out over awesomeness: Firefly, Star Trek, Pirates, sometimes Star Wars, a tad bit of Doctor Who...to name a few. I'm all for making things! Creativity is the best gift everyone, and I do mean EVERYONE, is born with, so use it as often as you can. Music is AWESOME and I listen to lots of different kinds (not rap...except DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince).

I hate these intro things, I can never think of anything particularly helpful, so if you have questions not answered, ask away in a comment!

Stay shiny!

- Capt. Shinypants

0 comments:

Post a Comment