Saturday, December 27, 2014

New Year List

Howdy ya'll


 As the New Year approaches, so does this blog. We will be reaching our  2 year mark of doing this blog. Sadly We have no fun things plans as CaptShinypants has be in hell I mean Retail... and I just started a new job. but don't worry in January we will have something fun and different for everyone.  But for now I wanted to share some things I want to try and do in the new year!


1.  No more sodas ( been doing pretty well already)
2. the usual  start working out
3. Move out  get my own place or share with someone
4. Cut my sugars back ( been doing this slowly but surely)
5.Go to Star Trek Las Vegas Con.



These are just a few, and keep  an eye out on all of our forums to see what contest or celebration we will be doing in January



Stay Geeky
TXTrekkieGurl

0 comments:

Post a Comment