Saturday, December 13, 2014

Ugly Christmas Sweaters

Howdy,

Are you guys like me and wait until the last min to find something to wear to a party? I have my first official work party next Friday ( with my new job), So I sign up saying I will be attending when my new boss informed me that it will an ugly Christmas Sweater theme party. I was like okay , easy enough right? Well the next I have my Sci-fi Holiday party then a North Texas Cosplay group Holiday party. So I was like I need to order a ugly sweater online and pray it arrive by Friday. Well I figure I'll share with ya'll with some thinks for sweaters.


80's theme new sweaters 

Teepublic 

Mixed of sweaters 

teefury



Of course I haven't decide as I write the blog, but if you follow me on Twitter am pretty sure I'll share what I ended up doing.

~ Stay Geeky
TTG




0 comments:

Post a Comment