Saturday, September 13, 2014

Writing Prompts Part Deux

 I have a touch of writer's block again, so I figured I might do another fun prompt. This time, I chose number 211: Write from the point of view of a clean sock that was mistakenly placed in the hamper.


Ugh! Why did he have to do that? He just tossed me in here like I was a pair of skid-marked underwear! And now I'm laying on his grody skid-marked underwear... Oh god, if I had a stomach, I'd be puking right now. It smells so bad in here! I was fresh and ready to slip onto his foot, but NOOOOOOOOO! Heaven forbid he take the time to check me out and see that I was clean. Well, we'll see about this. I may just have to talk to the dryer and see if it can help me disappear. That'd show him! Let's see how he likes having just one sock, that bipedal neanderthal!

0 comments:

Post a Comment