Saturday, September 6, 2014

Gamer Talk

Hello my Fellow Geeks and Geekettes,

          I recently started to become of more a gamer, so I have been playing Civilization V and a new game I just purchase call Tropico 5.  I hang out on Caspian Division Teamspeak and listen to them play Star Trek Online. If ya’ll don’t know what Teamspeak  is a program  where you a talk to people all around the world who share the same interest as you, You  talk to other while you play a games. So I have started to catch on to the langue of a Gamer. Mainly MMO (massively multiplayer online)

Bio-   Bathroom breaks
BRB- Be right back
PVP- player vs. player
PVE- Player VS Environment 
Noob- new person 
MMO- Massively multiplayer Online 
STO-Star Trek Online
Swtor- Star Wars the Old Republic 

These are just a few of the ones  I have learn in the few shorts months are getting into gaming more. 


Stay Shiny 
TTG 

Ps: hit me up twitter if you want to game with me 




0 comments:

Post a Comment