Saturday, September 20, 2014

Craft TIME

Howdy Ya'll

So y'll know I love me some crafts, my new current addiction is Duct Tape crafts, So today I will show ya'll how to make Duct Tape Bows.


Supplies

  • Duct Tape (Duck Tape brand is what i recommend)
  • Scissors
  • X-Acto Knife 
  • Cutting Mat




For this bow I will use Star Wars and Red 



1. Cut 6 strip 4 1/2 ich long. 


2. Take the strip and place it on top of the same color ( I found if you use the lines on the cutting board and line up both bottom you get a better lineament) 

3. Trim off stickies and make the all even.

  
4. Cut a small strip about 2 1/2 inch ( this will be the middle part so choose wisely the color) 



5.Cut about inch strip  I made two just in case
 6. Fold in half 

 8. When fold in half, fold each side  backwards 
( almost like folding those fan we did as kids)



 9. Put the Together and find the middle



10. Use that piece of tape we cut earlier to wrap around it.

Volia! We made a Duct Tape Bow Tie.  You can hot glue a hair pin to it, or attach to a headband or create a collar and wear it as bow tie. Up to you. 


Stay Geeky
~ TxTrekkieGurl 

PS. Please send us photos of any of the creations you made from our blog! I would love to feature you on an upcoming post! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment