Saturday, March 22, 2014

Cosplays

Hello fellow Geeks and Geekettes,

 Let’s talk about Cosplay!
I am in full swing of holy crap I don’t have much time left to   get all my new cosplays done!  You know they were you begin to really work on them. I just order three of pieces the day and doing the whole I pray they fit while I wait for them.  I went out shopping the other day to look for other pieces of another Cosplay am working on with no outcome. Anyways I will share with you what I working towards and maybe you will have some helpful hints for me!
I am working a Dr. Horrible Cosplay; Since Nathan Fillion will be at Dallas Comic Con this year. My dad and I are planning on doing then whole Captain Hammer and Dr. Horrible deal. So dad already has his Captain Hammer all set.  So for me I just order the Jacket, gloves and Goggle. I have an idea for the pants what I really need is the White Rubber boots. (Rain boots)

The Second Cosplay I am working on is Cinderella before the ball, so she in the ragged cleaning clothes.  A group of my friends are doing the Disney Princess for DCC also. So am still in need of everything that Cinderella; tan skirt, Dark brown and light blue top, shoes and the apron.   I have an idea of getting a bucket to carry my stuff in .

So In between work and Cosplays hunt I’ve been one busy woman.  Once I finish my Cosplay I will for sure do  a detail  post about each other and what I did to make it.

Stay Geeky,
Dalekchick


0 comments:

Post a Comment