Saturday, March 8, 2014

Cons Cons and more Cons

Hello  Fellow geeks and geekettes,

As Con season is almost here I thought I’ll give you and update list of cons I will be attending and hopefully you too are coming too.
First I already went to 3  Con this Years
Space City Con Galveston was held in January
Sci-Fi Expo which was in February
Dallas Comic and Pop Expo which held was in March.

 The next lists of Cons are
G33k3 Con- Brand new con, I will be doing my first ever Panel/workshop at this Con. 
Dallas Comic Con- They have almost the all whole crew from firefly .
Comicpalooza – Lots of Doctor Who people will there. (This con is not set in stone)
Space City Con- I enjoy last year and I wait for news for the august con
Dallas Comic and Pop expo -  Their second one.
Wizard World Tulsa- Tons of walking dead guest, (Also not set in stone)
DCC: Fan Days – No news one what’s happening with that.

Wow after writing out all the cons I go to in a year, I think I might have a slight addiction to Cons.
I hope to see y’all at one the cons! Please if you see me just come up and say hi.


Stay geeky,

DalekChick 

0 comments:

Post a Comment