Saturday, May 16, 2015

Should have slept in

With Mother's Day last weekend and craziness at work all week, I haven't had a chance to sit down and actually plan out what I want to write about, so I'm falling back on the old reliable writing prompts, and I've chosen the very appropriate #255 - considering it's currently 6am on a Saturday before I go in to work: Come up with 12 good reasons to sleep in (I only have time to do 9 though).

  1. I stabbed my finger with the spindle of a spinning wheel. It hurts and I'm bleeding, but sleep sounds really good right now.
  2. I ate an apple that tasted funny from some lady I don't even know. I should've listened to my little friends about "stranger danger".
  3. Earth is being demolished. I really miss the dolphins, but I may as well enjoy some sleep.
  4. I'm frozen in a block of carbonite, may as well catch up on some missed z's.
  5. I woke up a random person I found while exploring and now he wants to kill me. I should have slept in and let him Khantinue sleeping, too.
  6. I passed out in the 40's and woke up in the 2010's. Definitely should have slept in.
  7. She burned all of the food, the shade, and the rum. Worst. Day. Ever. I want to go back to bed.
  8. Exterminate! Exterminate! You can sleep forever once we exterminate!
  9. If I had just slept in, my sister wouldn't have frozen the entire city and my "boyfriend" wouldn't have tried to kill us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment