Saturday, May 23, 2015

Preo time

Hello Geekester!


Next weekend with  DCC or the "Proper" Term  Fan Expo present by Dallas Comic Con. Captshinypants and I will both attending! As I prepare for this con I figured I'll let you see my process a little bit with some bullet points of things I do the week before a con.


  • Transportation -  Shiny and her husband will be driving, my friends and I will be taking what call the Dart ( Dallas area rapid Transport) basically a Lightrail. 
  • What Cosplays to do- this depends on who going to be there . For me Nathan Fillion, Alan Tudyk  , Billi Piper, Karen Gillian, and just announce Matt Smith! are a few I am excited about, So It a toss up between my  K-9 or Dalek, Kaylee, my new Dr Horrible (  if the  person making it finishes it on time) , and my Voyager uniform. Still  trying to figure out the 3 I want to wear. 
  • Prepare for my con bag.
  • Decide on how much money you are will to spend. Always use cash, every vendor takes cash and you can control your money then a card. 
  • If its a Con that's requires a hotel room,  start packing your bag now. 
  • Once the schedule out, start planning out the panels and Q and A's you want to go see. Figure out which Q and A is more important to you. Like right now Jeri Ryan  Panel is the same time as  Nathan Fillion and Aln Tudyk's is. ( still figuring this one out)



These are just many of the thoughts and things I do before Con, Theses next 2 weeks will be crazy, as the next con will be Akon and that is the weekend right after DCC.

Stay Geeky! 
TTG 

0 comments:

Post a Comment