Saturday, May 2, 2015

Auditioning for the role of

In case you all weren't aware, I'm on Tumblr. I don't use it every day, but I do log in fairly regularly. A lot of things come across my dash - gif sets, funny Vines, little notes of encouragement, funny stories, etc. But every now and again I see these 'Auditioning for the role of' posts, and I thought I might do a few of my own here for you guys. You could also do this on Facebook as a comment game, or even as a message board game (for anyone who may not have or want a Tumblr account).

  • Today I will be auditioning for the role of Peggy Carter and I will be singing "You Don't Own Me".
  • Today I will be auditioning for the role of R2D2 and I will be singing "No One Understands".
  • Today I will be auditioning for the role of Jayne Cobb and I will be singing "We Bring An Arsenal".
  • Today I will be auditioning for the role of Rose Tyler and I will be singing "Distance".
  • Today I will be auditioning for the role of the Joker and I will be singing "Mayhem".
  • Today I will be auditioning for the role of Ariel (The Little Mermaid) and I will be singing "Parents Just Don't Understand".
Do you have any you'd like to add? Comment below! You can audition for the role of anyone, fictional or non-fictional. I look forward to seeing your choices!

0 comments:

Post a Comment