Saturday, January 10, 2015

Things to do before you die

Howdy Ya’ll

So I have been so caught up my new job, I totally forgot to write up something. I know I keep making excuses, but now my job is more stable and I know what I am doing, I should be doing better with my post.
             


  • Visit NASA
  • Go to a Comic con
  • Watch a meter Shower 
  • Go to a Theme park ( like Wizard World,  Lego world) 
  • Cosplay
  • Visit a local Comic and Game store
  • Turn your closet into nerd wear 
  • Visit the world 
  • Cosplay
  • Nerd  Date 
  • Meet Favorite celebs
  • Visit Doctor Who Experience 
  • Become a StarFleet  Officer  or Jedi for a day 
  • Learn to speak Klingon 
  • Have a geeky wedding
  • Create a gadget  for one of your favorite Sci-Fi shows

Do You have anything things on your list? Let us know! 








Stay Geeky

~TTG 

0 comments:

Post a Comment