Saturday, January 31, 2015

Monty Oum



I'm sure a lot of you have noticed I like to share a lot of content from Rooster Teeth with you guys, and it's generally a Let's Play or an Animated Adventure or something funny. However, it's with an air of sadness that I feel I need to share with you that one of Rooster Teeth's own, Monty Oum, has been hospitalized and is in critical care.

Yesterday at around 4PM central standard time, Burnie released this statement on the RT site:


As mentioned in Burnie's post, a GoFundMe campaign has been set up for Monty and his wife, Sheena, to aid in any medical costs. As I'm writing this at 6:30AM CST, nearly $135,000 has been raised by friends, family, and a host of RT community members and fans.

Monty's work at RT includes writing and producing; he has worked on Red vs. Blue and is the creator of RWBY.

Get well soon, Monty.

0 comments:

Post a Comment