Saturday, June 7, 2014

Thank You

Do you guys realize Dalek Chick and I have been at this for a year and a half now? And while quality lately may be a bit lacking due to technical issues and busy personal lives, we do try our best to share the things we think you guys will enjoy, from literature and writing to crafts and cosplays to video games and movies.

I wasn't sure what I wanted to write about this week, but as I realized the beginning of June marked a year and a half, I thought it appropriate to simply say thank you to you guys! We enjoy interacting with our fellow geeklings and we appreciate the interest you've shown in our little blog, and I hope we're able to continue for a good long while.

So keep on geekin' on, and don't be a stranger: we like hearing from you, so please do utilize the comment section on any post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment