Saturday, August 10, 2013

Highlights from Space City Con

Fellow Geeks and Geekettes!

Last weekend the Geeky Adventure team was at Space City Con! Boy did we have blast! I think we cram so much into that week that my brain can’t even process all we did!  So here are some highlights I remember.
Watching the Enterprise D bridge get put together was awesome, it took awhile but the final Product is amazing!  

Jewel Staite pretty as always had her panel on Friday, she talk about her crush Channing Tatum and how she loves being a part of this Fan following.  I also got to talk with Manu Intiraymi  and had him record a bumper for Trek Radio!Listen to Trek Radio to here it!


We all took a small hike to Chili’s that was just right by the hotel and ended up eating along with a group of 501st and aWookie.


Saturday I got my picture taken on the bridge. Who let a Dalek on the bridge?


We went to the Martok and Gorwon Panel, do I think I laugh so hard my mouth still hurts!  Some Green girls taught them how to do the Macarena that was greatness. They also  did the Klingon Wrap and  we did ask them “the question”  CAKE or PIE, and it was a tied!


I spent a lot of my time Saturday just walking around looking all the vendors and people watching getting photos taken of my in my Dalek Dress. We also went to Manu Panel where he talk about farts.




Sunday we went to the Voyager panel  which I loved and  enjoy Robert Picardo and Tim Russ bantering . I also ended up wearing my Holodeck Cosplay and people actually recognize what I was! I was so happy because last time I wore it no one did! Even Denis Cosby and Manu knew what I was!




In all, I think both Captain Shinypants and I had a blast! We cause  trouble like always and created new memories! 


Stay Shiny! ~ DC 
Here are my Photos
Here are my Videos 

0 comments:

Post a Comment