Saturday, August 24, 2013

Geeky Crafts




Hello my Fellow Geek and Geekette,   I have recently got in the kick of making crafty items, like my TARDIS Garment bag. So I wanted to share with ya’ll some of my finding when I was looking for more crafty things I can do!

Glue gun and Phasers -I first came hear about this person, through Trek radio. They did a live interviewer with her at Star Trek: Las Vegas.  She was how make a tissue box in a Borg  cube and  turning shoes into cool looking comic book shoes, in which I will try to do soon.

Geek Crafts -  This was one I found in research, this one had many different people submitting items they have done.   One of the items I enjoy was the pincushion zombie brain.

Nerdy Girlie- She only has few DIY but they are awesome ones! I have personally done the while bleach the shirt one before.

Priority One Podcast- Now this isn’t a crafty podcast they mainly focus on  Star Trek Online stuff but they  do  little segments and this one was how make TOS Style Andorran Antennae

 Have fun crafting! Please Tweet or Facebook us you creation if you decide to make any of them!

Stay Geeky~Dalek Chick 

0 comments:

Post a Comment