Saturday, March 23, 2013

Cosplay Tips and Tricks 2


Hello Fellow Geeks!

As you read this I will be down at College station going to Aggie Con!  
                This week’s   blog will be tied in to my last post, about Cosplaying. Last time I gave you tips and tricks on how to start and create your cosplay.  Now that you are to the point of  wearing your cosplay to a event or a convention, well I will give you some great tips and tricks about that.

1.        Bring safety pins, Duct tape, and a small sewing kit.
You will never know when a seam will pop or rip on you. I have saved many other people from this because I carry these items with me. I also have a repair kit in the car or in the hotel room just in case of an emergency.

2.       Be aware of how much space you take up with your cosplay.
Having wings or something that extends your body can cause trouble, I suggested not using wings or anything like so when you at a busy Con.  Poking someone in the eye isn’t nice or even hitting someone in the face with your wings isn’t nice either!
3.       Head items

If you are wearing something that is on your head please take it off when you are sitting in the Q and A rooms.  You tend to block the person behind you views of the stage or the screen. When I wear my Dalek Headband I always take it off so It not blink and getting into people views. 

4.       Handlers
It wise to have a friend or someone with you when you are wearing a cosplay, As they can hold or watch your stuff when you take photos or even help you in the restroom or just sitting down.  Having that
These are just a few of my helpful tips and tricks; I hope theses work for you. You are always welcome to email us at geekyadventures@siteeng.com

Stay Geeky,
DalekChick





0 comments:

Post a Comment