Saturday, October 4, 2014

Pumpkin Spice

Howdy Geeks and Geekettes 



My life is slowly starting to pick up with being in retail and holiday season starting I want to  give all our awesome readers life will be busy. 


So its fall and you know what that means? PUMPKIN SPICE everything! Yes that right it Fall equals   the smell of Pumpkin spice, Cinnamon,Chilly weather and Changing leaf color. 

 I wanted to share with you some of the things I found that are Pumpkin Spice . 



Milano are good anyways, so I bet the Pumpkin spice one or even better.



Now I heard mix reviews about this one, I have yet to try it but I might ,



These cookies are the bomb! Everyone needs these 



If I like candy corn I might try .


I enjoy a cliff bar once in awhile, so  I want know how this one will taste like,


My mind is saying gross but interesting all the same time with this one.
For those who are oatmeal fan, I think this will be delightful. 

I heard from a friend that is good,

I know all my Coffee drinkers out there has this .
This like eating Pumpkin Bread. 



I know there are a lot more things out there! These are just a few, but please if you come across on that you don't think I've seen. Please tweeted to me @txtrekkie_gurl or @geekyadventure 



Stay Geeky!
TTG 

0 comments:

Post a Comment