Saturday, August 9, 2014

GOTG

Howdy!

 As you read this, I will be in knee deep into Tax Free weekend, please say a prayer or send good vibes to me.  

Recently I went and saw Guardians o f the Galaxy, Actually I say it twice.   To described the movie think Star Wars, and Firefly meet Avengers.  You love 80’s music you would also enjoy this movie. 


The CGi was pretty good; Rocket was real like you couldn't tell it was CGI like some movies do.  Goot looked awesome and when he does specials things it was clear and crisped.   Al the character work great together, through trying to get Karen Gillian as Amy Pond out of my head took awhile, But Michael Rooker character was just like his Walking Dead Character.   One thing was star Lord wasn't too funny I didn't really like him until closer to the end of the movie. 

I  not sure what else I  can say, the movie is awesome and  I highly recommend the movie.  


~DalekChick 

0 comments:

Post a Comment