Saturday, May 3, 2014

Geek out that Car

Hello Fellow Geeks!


I recently got a new car to me! So now I am looking to Nerding/geeking out of my car!  So I thought I would share my finds! Most of my awesome finds are from Etsy. (This site is so dangerous!)


For those who need to cover up those seat check these out! 

 1 Set of Star Trek Cartoon Characters Print  Car Seat Covers and 1 piece of Steering Wheel Cover Custom Made.

You know you see those little stick figure families right? How about a nerd/geeky Family Decal? 
 Kneel Before The Daleks Family of 4 Car Sticker

Maybe you need a little trash bag in your car? 
Car Trash Bag - Star Wars


 So now you asking me "Dalekchick what car did you get?' Well I got a 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee 



 So  I also found a new tutorial to make a nice  seat belt cover. Once I make one I will  of course give you step by step how too! 

 ~ Stay geeky
DalekChick 



0 comments:

Post a Comment