Saturday, February 22, 2014

Geek-a-ify everything!

Hello Fellow Geeks and Geekettes!

lately I've been in the mood to do crafting projects. So I decide to geekaify  something for my bathroom. I need more and better storage for my earrings and such, So here what I did.


Supplies
Mog pod
sissors
paint brush
paper plate
fabric ( of whatever you want to use a a cover, I've comic book strips, to newspaper )
Iron
item you are geek-a-ifying




1. Pre-plan where you want your fabric to lay.

2. Trace any area you want to cover that you can't eyeball.

3. Iron out all the wrinkles out of the fabric and cut out the traced pieces.

4. Take you paint brush and  began to lightly cover your area that the fabric will .



I was just having fun with the Maco setting on my camera

5.Option, since Mog Pod  dries clean I decided to cover the whole thing in Mog Pod to project, and let it sit over night. 

Here what my bathroom looked before.



Such a mess of my earrings 

after! 

I used tiny little plastic  containers to strong my earrings 


Second drawer is tooth and mouth related items

I gotta see! 
 In all, I hope to try thing again with something else in mind, It was fun little project I hope to see projects from ya'll soon too! Please tweet us photos of your projects!


Stay Geeky
Dalek Chick





0 comments:

Post a Comment