Saturday, September 7, 2013

Doctor Who library event

Hello Fellow geeks and Geekettes!

Last Saturday I went to a local library for a Doctor Who day, they are trying to promote kids into reading.   Well it was fun the kids had little paper crafts and made Tardis, and K-9. While the kids did the dean from A&M Commerce did a little lecture on the Doctors.  He did a wonder job and even shows us this “TimeCrash” He was in his dean robe and thought the lecture he took items off and reveals him in 11th doctor cosplay.  My sci-fi was there with our Tardis and I was there in my Dalek dress of course!  It was great to interact with kids and get them interest in books.  




In other notes, I’ve been super busy with Trek Radio stuff and work of course. I do have some exciting news, I will be become a DJ on Trek Radio soon and so to prepared one of the listener  on Trek Radio  help me create this.






  I want to thank you Sketch for the logo. 




Stay Geeky
Dalek Chick 

0 comments:

Post a Comment