Saturday, June 1, 2013

Interview with Adam Baldwin.

Hello All fellow geeks!

As you read this I ( Dalek Chick) Is at A-Kon , yes yet again another convention! This time it’s an anime convention, no I am not really anime person but there is a big Doctor Who following and I really enjoy all the crazy cosplayers.

As all of you know I got to do an interview with Adam Baldwin at Dallas Comic Con, for Trek Radio. (The internet radio station I work for) Anyways, one of the DJ(thanks Randall!) worked really hard to edit it for me and I just wanted to share you my interview. You can go hereto listen to it. 

Some funny facts about when I did this interview, we went behind the scene to the green room and well the green room was too noisy (a/c units running) so we walk down the hall and went into the Stairwell and Adam goes “I sound like god in here”.  I was on the phone with Deyvid( another DJ) , well being in the stairwell  I wasn't getting strong signal so we  ended up going out to the back of the convention out in the middle of the parking lot to do my interview. We were rush and only had like 10mins so it a short interview.


I really enjoy doing this interview and want to say Thank you again to Adam Baldwin for letting me interview him! Also, to my dad who help set up this interview! 

Stay Geeky
Dalek Chick 

0 comments:

Post a Comment