Saturday, July 18, 2015

SPACE CITY COMIC CON

Hello Geeks!


Just one week away until Space City Comic Con! 

I have already started packing my bag, so I thought I share you my process for this con.

I have my "everyday clothes"  packed, this week I will be  getting all my pieces for my cosplay set. I have a new Voyager uniform  getting made. I will also be  bring my Dalek. And  I will bring both my Holodeck and my stuck in the Transporter cosplay.  Next I will make sure I have my Repair kit all set . I need to make sure I have my Photo protectors and all my tickets set.


At this I am so stoke as I will be getting to see  and meet just about all the Voyager cast. Kate Mulgrew, Robert Beltran, Manu Intiyrami, Garrett Wang, Tim Russ, Ethan Phillips, Robert Picardo,
I have a cast photo op ( that the most I ever spent for anything Con related!) I also bought my Ticket for the Q and A session for Voyager. I am so stoked!!  If you can tell!


This after the con, I will doing a Behind the scene tour of NASA!  I've had friend who done this tour and they told it is amazing! So looked out for photos. I will be live tweeting the whole weekend and Snapchat hopefully!



0 comments:

Post a Comment