Saturday, June 27, 2015

Where's Dayton?

I've been SO busy getting ready for this weekend that I almost forgot to write! Almost.

Earlier this month my friend Dayton Ward issued a challenge: take one of his books with you this summer, take a fun/silly/interesting picture of it, then tag him on social media or email your picture directly to him.

So I decided I'm going to try to do this all weekend. First #WheresDayton of the weekend from yesterday:

Equinox #1 and Paths of Disharmony - crossover maybe? Maybe? No? Ok.

Mr. Trekland himself, Larry Nemecek, is here as well as the fine folks from Starbase Studios. I may even see if I get author Selina Rosen in on the shenanigans.

Shenanigans, I say!

So if you own or are planning to read one of Dayton's creations, be sure to document it and let him know. There will ultimately be a poll and the winner is said to get a prize.

0 comments:

Post a Comment