Saturday, April 11, 2015

Geek Subscription boxes

Howdy my Geeks!


I know we all need more Geek/Nerd swag right?  Well you are in luck I found some awesome Subscription boxes you should try out!


First on my  list is Lootcrate, I been getting this  awesome box of goodies for  over a  year and half. Now some boxes are hit or miss , but I know other geeks  want something you don't want so I've sold a few things in past. Its about $20 a box.(including shipping)

Next is Nerd Block, I do not get this box its a big pricey for me what I know others who love it.
This was is $30 ( shipping including if you are in the USA)

Power up has 2 different  boxes the premium and deluxe. The Premium  you 6-9 items as the Deluxe you get 4-6 items.  Premium is $40 with shipping Deluxe is $27 with Tax

Last one  is Geek Fuel  this one is more reasonably price like Loot crate, it cost $23 with shipping.

Now keep in mind these are month prices, I use lootcrate and they usually take it out around 6th of each month.  Do you get a subscription  I mention or one I didn't mention? Let us know what you like about!

0 comments:

Post a Comment