Saturday, November 29, 2014

Need nerd clothes?

Howdy,


 As Capt Shinypants and I barely make through black Friday and the weekend of shoppers. I  ran out of time to actually put together a good post. So I thought I would share some awesome website you get get some Great geeky girly Dresses and leggings. 




 ThinkGeek - Is an amazing website and they have R2 D2 yoga pants, Galaxy leggings, Star Trek Uniform dress. All for reasonable slight high price but signup for their emails and they will send you all kinds of coupons.


Her Universe - Has a plus size option and many awesome dresses too ,Like a Captain america dress. The only kicker is she more expensive in my taste. 



Hot Topic- Granted  am not a big fan of that store but they have aweomse shirts, dresses aand leggings for decent prie. 


Happy shopping
TxTrekkieGurl

0 comments:

Post a Comment