Saturday, July 26, 2014

Random Post

Howdy Y'll


I am having the worst writers block. So I think this will be random thoughts post.


  • It Friday night, I just got home seeing LUCY, which I really enjoyed. 
  • My Boyfriend and I have now been dating for 4 months. 
  • My work has been  driving crazy. 
  • I have fallen love with this  neat little movie theater, call Alamo Draft-house. ( it like a grown up studio movie grill)  They have theme nights , that were the Harry Potter Trivia was.
  • My team made 6th out of 34 teams on Harry Potter.
  • I will be going on a little Girls weekend trip next week. 
  • The Weather here in Texas has been nice until now.
  • I really should write about San Diego Comic Con but I don't like it.
  • I can't wait for see Guardians of the Galaxy next Thursday.
  • I feel bad that I don't have good post, I promise to have a neat craft next post!


Sorry y'all, its not the best post but I will do better next time. I know CaptShinypants has a good post going up next week, 


Stay Geeky
DalekChick



0 comments:

Post a Comment