Saturday, January 25, 2014

Geeky baby

Hello Fellow Geeks and Geekettes


 Today will all be about Cute little things for babies! I have a co-worker who  pregant of course and I found out her husband is a totally Star Wars geek. I was like  Oh I will glad introduce our child to world of geekdem!  So in my search of geeky items, I thought I would share some things I have come across!



This cute little Size doesn't Matter from ThinkGeek


Of Course you got to get your kid a Tardis Bodysuit


My favorite the Star Trek Uniforms. 


Bittibottomdesigns shop on esty has so many  Geeky Bibs and wipe covers I couldn't really choose.
Batman Inspired Baby Bib & Burp Cloth, Super Hero Baby Bib and Burp Rag, Baby Shower Gift Ideas, Minky Embroidered Bib

Dinosaur on a Space ship! I Just had to, this is stinky cute!
Dinosaur Baby Onesie, T-Rex on a Rocket - Funny Onesie

Their is so much out there, I could share more and more , but it would be over kill. One day my  feature kids will be total geeks and her momma would be proud!

Stay Geeky
~DC

0 comments:

Post a Comment