Saturday, December 28, 2013

A Year in a Review

Hello fellow Geeks, and Geekettes,

I hope everyone had wonderful Christmas/Wednesday.    I spent the day with my parents, sister and aunt, after they left I waited for Doctor Who special Please. Stay tune to the end as CaptShinyPants and I have some announcements.

As you read this, I will be surrounded with bunch of family members that I haven’t seen since I was a baby.(Joys) The year has come to an end and my how time has flown by!  I wanted to  do some highlights of things that happen to me and with  this blog.
                I started working for Trek Radio on and around Jan 7th 2013. I would never even come to find out about  Trek Radio, it wasn't because some Random Klingon * cough* Deyvid* cough* started following my on twitter, would I never know about Trek Radio. So blessed I have found them. I also went to   many different cons and ended up doing an Interview with Adam Bladwin at Dallas Comic Con.  Captshinypants also got to do an Interview with Manu Intraymi for our blog. We have met many new people and became friends with  those people.
In this past year, ya’ll have learned how to make many geeky items, read some interesting stories of our daily lives, and learn more about us a geeky girls.  
I know this a short post, with Shinypants and I working retail  during the holiday, we been so busy or too tired to write out an awesome post, But we have some awesome news! We will be posting a contest to celebrate our 1 year  mark of the blog. The Contest will a scavenger hunt , all the rules and detail will be post Sunday morning. 
In other news, Jan 3-5 I will be at Space city Con, yes I will be live tweeting of course. So make sure to follow me on Twitter.

Stay Geeky

DalekChick 

0 comments:

Post a Comment