Saturday, November 30, 2013

Whofest DFW

So last weekend I went to Whofest DFW  to celebrate 50 yrs of Doctor Who . I couldn't make it Friday but I went Saturday and Sunday. It  was very small only 700  out of 1,100 people attend. The weather didn't help either,other then that I had so much fun!  I want to share some photos and things that happen.



 When I first arrived after getting my badge and wristband, I turn to the left and bam! There was Tardis and 3 Daleks staring us down, but don't worried I was in my Dalek Cosplay so they didn't brother me. To the right of them was the very small dealers room , which I got myself a really pretty scarf and a red Dalek Christomas Ornament.


 I went to many different  panels, everything from Doctor Who crafting to a game show. As I walk around I ran into this wonderful looking weeping angel . She was so pretty scary when she move  to a different pose. She was awesome.
Yes , this was Doctor Who Family feud, It was  great because I could actually play along,  


In all I really enjoy Whofest DFW and can't wait until 2015 when they will do another one to celebrate 10 yrs of the reboot. They even say they are working on getting actress to the con in 2015

Here are my photos from the con. Yes, I do understand some of them are slightly  blurry , sorry about that. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment